Allows dimming control for individual LED, group and various scenes
The MRBAS’s DALI System is connected to MRBAS ELC System and operated properly. DALI Master is performing the role of converter that interface with the product (DALI Module) for using the DALI Protocol that is connected to ETLC Communication network.
DALI Master is able to connect up to maximum of 999 EA. at existing lighting control data-line by 001~999 address. Each DALI Master is able to connect up to maximum of 64 EA. of DALI Module and it is able to control the ON/OFF and Dimming for maximum of 64,000 EA. of LED lighting.
The DALI Master is able to operate with existing TLC Network, it can receive the input signal from sensor and switch that connected at TLC Network to control the Preset, Pattern and Dimming. Also the Dimming control by the Photo Sensor and ON/OFF control and Dimming control by occupancy sensor is possible. The power savings are enhanced greatly.
Also, from the central computer, controlling the schedule shows the Dimming level in percent (%) to suitably used in Lighting Control Management.
- ETLC/DALI Protocol Converting
- Connect Ballast and 64 EA. of DALI Module
- 16 EA. of Scene Setting Function
- Setting for each DALI Module : Group, Scene and etc.
- Install up to 999 DALI Master on ELC Network – A total of more than 60,000 DALI Dimming Modules operate as one system
- Each DALI Dimming Module : 0 ~254 steps of dimming
- Install photo & occupancy sensor on DALI communication line